Lesson creators and info organizers apps
- https://www.ucl.ac.uk/learning-designer/ – For didactic design
- https://www.planbookedu.com/ – EXCELLENT for didactic design
- https://www.edu-studio.fi/lessonapp – For didactic design
- https://www.notion.so/product/notion-for-education – Notes, research, tasks, and more — all in one place.
- https://arbor-education.com/ – Helps schools of all sizes work more easily and collaboratively
Idea organizer / annotator
- https://wakelet.com/ – Save links from the web, organize them into visual collections, and share them with the world!
- https://padlet.com/ – a web application where one can create a collection of photos, texts and links. Functions like a portfolio.
- https://popplet.com/ – Organizer for ideas gathered from the Internet.
- https://evernote.com/ – Remember everything and tackle any project with your notes, tasks, and schedule all in one place.
- https://notability.com/ – Create and annotate everything: doc, pdf, photos, sketches, conversations, books.
Class management apps
- https://www.superteachertools.us/# – Numerous instruments for class management: virtual die, timer, draw lots, clock, benches placements.
- https://www.classdojo.com/ App for computer and smart phone with good instruments. EXCELLENT
- https://edpuzzle.com/ – Allow the teacher to see if students watched a video and how many times.
- https://www.tricider.com/ – Voting instrument
- https://www.online-stopwatch.com/full-screen-stopwatch/ – Race Timers; Classroom Timers; Holiday Timers; Random Name Pickers; Random Number Generators; Sensory Timers; Clocks; Exam Timers; Chance Games; Group Generators; Presentation Timers
- https://bouncyballs.org/ App to manage the class noise and quiet time. .Bounce balls with your microphone – a fun way to manage classroom noise or visualize music.
- https://new.edmodo.com/home – Blended learning and remote learning platform with communication and collaboration capabilities. Simplify communication and improve student engagement. Special designed for teachers, students, parent’s needs.
- https://www.kamiapp.com/ – All-in-one digital classroom tool creating flexible and collaborative learning environments enabling students to interact with teachers, resources, and each other: static documents, PDFs, images, or other learning resources into an interactive experience; Create, send, and grade assignments; works online or offline for students without reliable network access.
- https://slack.com/ – Bring all of your work communication into one place. spend less time shuffling tabs with a comprehensive message archive and all your work tools at your fingertips.
- https://www.instructure.com/en-gb/canvas/schools – Organize coursework, video learning, catalog online. Create captivating lessons. Develop tech-savvy learners. Simplify teaching and learning, making them more engaging and interactive.
- https://www.mentimeter.com/ Creating presentations; polls, quizz, word cloud.
- https://wordwall.net/ Games creator
- https://learningapps.org/createApp.php Games creator
- https://www.liveworksheets.com/ Creating homework sheets that can be filled online.
- https://quizlet.com/ A web instrument to create learning sheets that contain text, audio and tests. It is an instruments mostly used by students, but it can prove useful to secondary students and college students as well.
- https://www.purposegames.com/ Games creator.
- https://quizizz.com/ Quiz creator
- https://crosswordlabs.com/ Rebus creator
- https://www.proprofs.com/ Quiz creator
- https://www.socrative.com/ Quiz creator
- http://www.triventy.com/ Quiz creator
- https://www.quizalize.com/ Quiz creator
- https://quizwhizzer.com/ Quiz creator
- https://asq.ro/ Quiz creator
- https://knowt.io/ Quiz creator
- https://testmoz.com/ Quiz creator
- https://www.genial.ly/ Quiz creator
- https://openboard.ch/download.en.html Virtual whiteboard. It has to be downloaded on the desktop.
- Jamboard – Google app Virtual whiteboard. It works online as part of GSuite/Workplace
- https://idroo.com/ Virtual whiteboard. It can be shared in order for the entire class to write on it.
- https://awwapp.com/# Virtual whiteboard.
- https://www.scholastic.com/teachers/student-activities/#interactive-whiteboard-activities Smartboard activities.
- https://goformative.com/ A document can be uploaded for the entire class to work on it.
- https://kahoot.com/ debates and online games
Helps in creating online interactive classes
Manny instruments for interactive presentations EXCELENT
Free Google Slides and PowerPoint templates to boost your presentations
Free PPT templates & Google Slides themes for your presentations.
Free for any use, no registration or download limits
A lot of templates that can be used to create diplomas, posters and timetables.
Adding voice to a presentation
Mind maps apps
Mind maps and charts.
Mind map, flow chart, collaborative maps
Creating mind map
Data base with images for historical events.
Creating collaborative and educational games
Numerous instruments and applications. EXCELENT
Creating online books and videos
Creating online publications
Design characters for your books, add voice and produce video books.
Making a printable book online free.
Creating online publications
Editor and newsletter creation
Create beautiful, engaging school newsletters, updates and announcements.
Stupeflix Studio is an online video editing application that lets users edit and create amazing videos. This software provides you with unique editing styles and features to help you create video pads or multimedia slideshows. It allows photos, videos, maps, text, and music to be mixed into one great digital content that you can show off on any platform.
Video creation and editing
Easily make your own videos.
Make videos, create movies and slideshows with Kizoa and stun your viewers today.
Free time-saving growth marketing tools to succeed: high quality videos, animations, mockups, logos, presentations, SMM graphics, and a professional website.
Creating thematic giphy.
Use Screencastify to record, edit, and share videos.
Speaking characters for education.
Create, distribute, and monetize your podcast—all for free.
Video & Audio
Record lesson videos
Video & recording
Record lessons and enable individualized learning
Video Cloud Platform integrates with all major Learning Management Systems/ (Moodle, Canvas, D2L, Blackboard, Sakai)
A unified platform that supports virtual learning and communication needs – whether in a classroom, at home, in groups, or on the go – from online programs, remote learning, and live events to student outreach.
Apps for math lessons
These free apps are based on the visual models featured in Bridges in Mathematics. Apps are available in multiple versions: a web app for all modern browsers, and downloadable versions for specific operating systems and devices (such as Apple iOS for iPad).
Math & English
Free educational games created by a UK teacher for 1-6 grades
Many Puzzles, Activities and Lesson Plans. Free tools, courses and manipulatives to make online learning more interactive and engaging than ever before.
Math & more
Featured Games and Whiteboard Resources, Educational Resources organized by subject and age
Free Teaching Tool: KenKen Classroom. Every week, you’ll receive by email a set of free KenKen puzzles that is perfect for student use.
Apps for music lessons
Make music while you write. Each letter you type corresponds to a specific musical note.
Vibrations, tonnes and time measurements.
Writing a musical score.
Listen to sounds from various composers and learn more about all of the instruments played by our Dallas Symphony Orchestra musicians, made specially for DSO Kids.
Flat is a collaborative music notation platform for beginner composers and professionals alike.
Playing music, a smarter way to learn math and science. iMuSciCA is a pioneering approach using music for fostering creativity and deeper learning, thereby setting new grounds in the European STEAM curricula.
Class activities using music / travel around the world in song
Play music games, find educational resources for kids, teachers, parents and compose your own song.
Apps for drawing lessons
The drawings can be animated through AR.
Make and add your drawings to the world’s largest doodling data set, shared publicly to help with machine learning research.
Drawing Using A Grid (This activity needs Adobe Flash Player to run. Students with Tablets that cannot run Adobe flash will not be able to play this activity).